REC First Aid At Work HSE, 3 Day Course £165
& First Aid At Work Refresher, 2 Day Course £120
Did you know that you can attend the First Aid at Work refresher up to three months before and unto 28 days after the expiry of your current certificate.
Principles of First Aid
Emergency Action & Safety– a methodical system to manage emergencies safely
- Airway Problems – recognising airway problems and managing the airway
- Safe Airway Position & Casualty care
- CPR – cardiopulmonary resuscitation
- Breathing Problems – coping with choking, Asthma
- Circulation Problems – shock, chest pain, collapsing, heart stoppage
- Unconsciousness – collapsing, what can it be? What do you do?
- Bleeding – treating bleeding from open wounds
- Major Damage and Shock
- Environmental Injuries – Hypothermia, Frostbite and Frost Nip, Hyperthermia
- Major Injuries – Head Injuries, Stroke, Chest Injury, Heart Attack, Stomach, Pelvis, Spine (inc casualty transportation)
- Head to Toe Checks
- Limb injuries – Bones, Muscles, Joints, Slings, Splints and Soft Tissue
- Common Medical Conditions – Diabetes, Seizures, Anaphylactic Shock
- Eye Injuries
The 3 day First Aid at Work certificate is valid for three years. It is the approved course for :MBLA (SMBLA), UKMBLA, MIAS, CTC, MLTUK – ML summer and winter, RYA, BASI, ASSI, BCU, BOF and most other Governing Bodies.
If you are booking the refresher course the dates are the second and third day of the dates listed below.
All courses are based in Conwy area unless otherwise specified.
- November 16th, 17th & 18th (Sat – Mon) 2019 8 Spaces Available
- December 12th, 13th & 16th (Thur, Fri & Mon) 2019 7 Spaces Available
- January 18th,19th & 20th (Sat-Mon) 2020 12 Spaces Available
- February 13th, 14th & 17th (Thur, Fri & Mon) 2020 12 Spaces Available
- March 14th, 15th & 16th (Sat – Mon) 2020 12 Spaces Available
- April 23rd, 24th & 27th (Thur, Fri & Mon) 2020 12 Spaces Available
- May 14th, 15th & 18th (Thur, Fri & Mon) 2020 12 Spaces Available
- June 13th, 14th & 15th (Sat – Mon) 2020 12 Spaces Available
- September 19th, 20th & 21st (Sat – Mon) 2020 12 Spaces Available
- October 15th, 16th & 19th (Thur, Fri & Mon) 2020 12 Spaces Available
- November 14th, 15th & 16th (Sat – Mon) 2020 12 Spaces Available
- December 10th, 11th & 14th (Thur, Fri & Mon) 2020 12 Spaces Available
How to book and pay:
- Choose the course that you would like to to attend from the drop down menu.
- Enter your preferred date in the empty box below.
- Enter your mobile number in the next box (when we email you course information it sometimes goes into your junk mail folder, so if we don’t hear from you we’ll text message you as well).
- Read the terms and conditions at the bottom of the page.
- Click add to cart and this will take you to the paypal payment processing page. (You don’t need a PayPal account to pay, you can use a credit or debit card.
If you want us to invoice you for a course, please email or ring us with the course date and invoicing details. Our terms are strictly 28 days.
If you have payment problems, please get in touch 07738 288 552.