REC First Aid At Work HSE, 3 Day Course £185
& First Aid At Work Requalification, 2 Day Course £140
As from August 2020 all our First Aid courses are COVID-19 secure courses, to see a summary of this click here.
Did you know that you can attend the First Aid at Work refresher training course up to three months before and unto 28 days after the expiry of your current certificate.
- Principles of First Aid
- Vital signs
- Emergency Action & Safety– a methodical system to manage emergencies safely
- Airway Problems – recognising airway problems and managing the airway
- Safe Airway Position & Casualty care
- CPR – cardiopulmonary resuscitation inc COVID-19 secure CPR
- Breathing Problems – coping with choking, Asthma
- Circulation Problems – shock, chest pain, collapsing, heart stoppage
- Unconsciousness – collapsing, what can it be? What do you do?
- Bleeding – treating bleeding from open wounds
- Major Damage and Shock
- Environmental Injuries – Hypothermia, Frostbite and Frost Nip, Hyperthermia
- Major Injuries – Head Injuries, Stroke, Chest Injury, Heart Attack, Stomach, Pelvis, Spine (inc casualty transportation)
- Head to Toe Checks
- Limb injuries – Bones, Muscles, Joints, Slings, Splints and Soft Tissue
- Common Medical Conditions – Diabetes, Seizures, Anaphylactic Shock
- Eye Injuries
The 3 day First Aid at Work certificate is valid for three years. It is the approved course for :MBLA (SMBLA), UKMBLA, MIAS, CTC, MLTUK – ML summer and winter, RYA, BASI, ASSI, BCU, BOF and most other Governing Bodies.
If you are booking the First Aid at Work requalification training course the dates are the first and second day of the dates listed below.
All courses are based in Conwy area unless otherwise specified.
- January 18th, 19th & 20th (Sat-Mon) 2020 Space Available
- March 2nd, 3rd & 4th (Mon-Wed) 2020 Spaces Available
- April 18th, 19th & 20th (Sat-Mon) 2020 Cancelled due to COVID-19
- May 21st, 22nd & 26th (Thur, Fri & Tues) 2020 Cancelled due to COVID-19
- July 4th, 5th & 6th (Sat-Mon) 2020 Cancelled due to COVID-19
- September 12th, 13th & 14th (Sat – Mon) 2020 Full – Venue is Newborough, Anglesey
- October 8th, 9th & 12th (Thur, Fri & Mon) 2020 Full
- November 7th, 8th & 9th (Sat – Mon) 2020 1 Space Available – Venue is in Llanfairfechan
- December 10th, 11th & 14th (Thur, Fri & Mon) 2020 5 Spaces Available
How to book and pay:
- Choose the course that you would like to to attend from the drop down menu.
- Enter your preferred date in the empty box below.
- Enter your mobile number in the next box (when we email you course information it sometimes goes into your junk mail folder, so if we don’t hear from you we’ll text message you as well).
- Read the terms and conditions at the bottom of the page.
- Click add to cart and this will take you to the paypal payment processing page. (You don’t need a PayPal account to pay, you can use a credit or debit card.
If you want us to invoice you for a course, please email or ring us with the course date and invoicing details. Our terms are strictly 28 days.
If you have payment problems, please get in touch 07738 288 552.