Emergency First Aid at Work
1 Day Course
First Aid training with the REC scheme is easy and fun. The course is progressive by building on each session, introducing new scenarios to test all techniques.
The Emergency First Aid at Work training course is designed to introduce a systematic way of first aid for managing casualties. Topic learning and practical’s intermixed with scenarios of real life situations.
- Principles of First Aid
- Vital signs
- Emergency Action & Safety– a methodical system to manage emergencies safely
- Airway Problems – recognising airway problems and managing the airway
- Safe Airway Position & Casualty care
- CPR – cardiopulmonary resuscitation
- Breathing Problems – coping with choking
- Circulation Problems – shock, chest pain, collapsing, heart stoppage
- Unconsciousness – collapsing, what can it be? What do you do?
- Bleeding – treating bleeding from open wounds
The 1 day Emergency First Aid at Work certificate is valid for three years.
All courses are based in Conwy area unless otherwise specified.
- January 18th (Sat) 2020 1 Space Available
- March 2nd (Mon) 2020 Spaces Available
- April 18th (Sat) 2020 Spaces Available
- May 21st (Thur) 2020 Spaces Available
- July 4th (Sat) 2020 Spaces Available
- September 19th (Sat) 2020 Spaces Available
- October 15th (Thur) 2020 Spaces Available
- November 14th (Sat) 2020 Spaces Available
- December 10th (Thur) 2020 Spaces Available
How to book and pay:
- Choose the training course that you would like to to attend from the drop down menu.
- Enter your preferred date in the empty box below.
- Enter your mobile number in the next box (when we email you course information it sometimes goes into your junk mail folder, so if we don’t hear from you we’ll text message you instead!).
- Read the terms and conditions at the bottom of the page.
- Click add to cart and this will take you to the paypal payment processing page. (You don’t need a PayPal account to pay, you can use a credit or debit card)
If you have payment problems, please get in touch 07738 288 552.
If you want us to invoice you for a course, please email or ring us with the course date and invoicing details. Our terms are strictly 28 days.
Terms and Conditions click here