Emergency First Aid at Work
1 Day Course
First Aid training with the REC scheme is easy and fun. The course is progressive by building on each session, introducing new scenarios to test all techniques.
The Emergency First Aid at Work course is designed to introduce a systematic way of first aid for managing casualties. Topic learning and practical’s intermixed with scenarios of real life situations.
- Principles of First Aid
- Vital signs
- Emergency Action & Safety– a methodical system to manage emergencies safely
- Airway Problems – recognising airway problems and managing the airway
- Safe Airway Position & Casualty care
- CPR – cardiopulmonary resuscitation
- Breathing Problems – coping with choking
- Circulation Problems – shock, chest pain, collapsing, heart stoppage
- Unconsciousness – collapsing, what can it be? What do you do?
- Bleeding – treating bleeding from open wounds
The 1 day Emergency First Aid at Work certificate is valid for three years.
All courses are based in Conwy area unless otherwise specified.
- September 21st (Sat) 2019 7 Spaces Available
- October 17th (Thurs) 2019 10 Spaces Available
- November 16th (Sat) 2019 11 Spaces Available
- December 12th (Thur) 2019 12 Spaces Available
How to book and pay:
- Choose the course that you would like to to attend from the drop down menu.
- Enter your preferred date in the empty box below.
- Enter your mobile number in the next box (when we email you course information it sometimes goes into your junk mail folder, so if we don’t hear from you we’ll text message you instead!).
- Read the terms and conditions at the bottom of the page.
- Click add to cart and this will take you to the paypal payment processing page. (You don’t need a PayPal account to pay, you can use a credit or debit card)
If you have payment problems, please get in touch 07738 288 552.
Terms and Conditions:
Cancellation by us
If our minimum number is not reached 2 weeks prior to the course date then we reserve the right to cancel the course and offer you an alternative date. We will only cancel a course if our minimum numbers are not reached or if we are forced to do so by unusual or unforeseeable circumstances. If we cancel a course we will offer you an alternative and if this is not acceptable we will offer a full refund.
Cancellation by you
On receiving written or email notice of your cancellation the following cancellation charges will apply:
More than 56 days before the course start date – 25%
56 to 21 days before the course start date – 50%
21 and less days before the course start date – 100%
We accept no responsibility for any damage, loss or theft of any personal items or equipment or injury to the candidate which may occur at any time during the course.
Provision of Information
Any information provided by 1FirstAid1 or its representatives is done so in good faith but without liability on behalf of 1FirstAid1 or its representatives.