Emergency First Aid at Work +F (for Forest Workers)
£90 1 Day Course
2021 Dates and location:
- July 2nd – Venue is Rowen near Conwy (North Wales) – Full
- August 12th (Thur) 6 Spaces – venue is Rowen, near Conwy
- September 25th (Sat) Full – venue is Rowen, near Conwy
- October 21st (Thur) Spaces – venue is Rowen, near Conwy
- November 13th (Sat) Spaces – venue is Rowen, near Conwy
- December 9th (Thur) Spaces – venue is Rowen, near Conwy
- 2022 dates will be added in November
If you need help booking and paying, click here.
Terms and Conditions click here
About the course:
All our First Aid training courses and COVID-19 secure, including this Emergency First Aid at Work +F, for more information on this click here.
First Aid training with the REC scheme is easy and fun. The course is progressive by building on each session, introducing new scenarios to test all techniques.
The Emergency First Aid at Work +F course is designed to introduce a systematic way of first aid for managing casualties. Topic learning and practical’s intermixed with scenarios of real life situations.
Who is the course for:
This course is for those who need a 1 day HSE Emergency Fisrt Aid at Work +F certificate this is the same as the Emergency First Aid at Work but is two hours longer and covers additional first aid needed to deal with incidents in a forest environment when chainsaws and other equipment is being used.
- Principles of First Aid
- Vital signs
- Emergency Action & Safety– a methodical system to manage emergencies safely
- Airway Problems – recognising airway problems and managing the airway
- Safe Airway Position & Casualty care
- CPR – cardiopulmonary resuscitation inc COVID-19 secure CPR
- Breathing Problems – coping with choking
- Circulation Problems – shock, chest pain, collapsing, heart stoppage
- Unconsciousness – collapsing, what can it be? What do you do?
- Bleeding – treating bleeding from open wounds
- Injuries to bones, muscles and Joints
- Head Injuries
- Lyme Disease
- Crush Injuries
- Severe Chainsaw Cuts
The 1 day Emergency First Aid at Work +F certificate is valid for three years. In addition to the Emergency First Aid at Work certificate you will get an additional certificate for this specific course.
- Choose the training course that you would like to to attend from the drop down menu.
- Enter your preferred date in the empty box below.
- Enter your mobile number in the next box (when we email you course information it sometimes goes into your junk mail folder, so if we don’t hear from you we’ll text message you instead!).
- Read the terms and conditions at the bottom of the page.
- Click add to cart and this will take you to the paypal payment processing page. (You don’t need a PayPal account to pay, you can use a credit or debit card)
If you have payment problems, please get in touch 07738 288 552.
If you want us to invoice you for a course, please email or ring us with the course date and invoicing details. Our terms are strictly 28 days.
Return to Book Now